Thursday, December 08, 2005

Want to run...want to run...

Why is it that when I can't do a workout, I really want to do a workout??? I missed yesterday and will be tied up the next few days working my annual Holiday open house for my business. This is the time of year I'm really busy helping people with their last minute gift needs, that my own needs (mostly my workouts) get neglected. If my open house closes on time tonight, I will be able to make it to the Liquid N'Durance - I would love to get there tonight. Ya know, a lot of people hate the cold, but I actually enjoy running in the cold. I'd pick a cold day bundled up over a hot day any time. Weird I know, but there is a kind of freshness about running in the crystal clear air hearing your feet crunch as you (or I anyway) plod along...

3 comments:

Michele/Little Blue said...

Hey Pink Lady,
Wow, you're an official blogger now, I saw Buckeye Runner's comments... you've got out of state folks reading your blog, how fun!

I'm with you all the way on winter/cold running... I love it to. and I prefer cold to hot/humid any day.

Talk to you,
LB

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! wedding brunch invitations wording compare alertec and modafinil adderall online no prescription Indomethacin ultram Fake color contact lenses free anal gif Springsteel furniture Dental hygiene animal vs human

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »