Tuesday, December 20, 2005

First workshop...

Last night was a very exciting night for me! I was finally able to make it to a group event - our first "lecture" style workshop on the principles of Triathlon Training. Wow, not only was all of the info facinating, but it really got me excited to believe that I really can do this! In fact, as Coach Kurt was describing the three categories of people (beginner, fitness and competitive) I realized that I really am not a beginner - but more at the fitness level. True, I'm a beginner swimmer, but I am an athlete (albeit a semi-dormant one) and I am excited about the number and level of workouts in the months to come. That said, today I did my weights workout - focused totally on my legs today - I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow. I need to sit down with my notes from last night and compile a flexible workout scheudle.
Trying to post a photo from last night, but it isn't uploading - keep getting an "error - picture did not upload" when I try it. If anyone has a hint, let me know!