Monday, December 19, 2005

Missing workouts...

Too many days have passed without good workouts. Last week, I did my weightlifting and some elliptical training, but I've been struggling with sinus and ear infections that don't seem to be going away. I'll feel fine for a few days, then bam! it comes right back. So, last week wasn't a great workout week, but I have better plans for this week. Tuesday I'll do my spinning class followed by the weights, Wednesday I plan to swim, Thursday it will be spinning and elliptical, and Friday it will be weights and core. Thats the plan. Of course, it all could change given the time of year, and the fact that the kids are out of school. We get our training schedule tonight, so I'll probably revise based on what I see on our schedule.
I haven't been in the pool in 2 weeks, so I need to get some good swim workouts in. Especially since that is my weakest sport, and I'm concentrating on building yardage and breathing!!!
That's it for now - I'll post again before too much time passes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi pink lady, nice site, greetings from switzerland

BuckeyeRunner said...

Sounds like a good plan! I hope the sinus/ear infections ease up. It seems like so many people have colds, and we just keep passing them around to one another (at least that's how it seems at my work!)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »